A Save the Date serves as a calendar placeholder until your NEW Region event is opened for registrations. Save the Dates alert NEW staff, as well as members in your region, that an event is upcoming. NEW HQ suggests that as soon as you intend to have an event, to submit it to the NEW calendar so that potential attendees can mark their calendars well in advance.
Articles in this section
- How do I navigate the NEW Event Calendar?
- How do I select a date for an upcoming region event?
- What is a Save the Date?
- How do I submit a Save the Date?
- What is an appropriate timeline for planning a NEW Learning event?
- What is an appropriate timeline for planning a NEW Informal event?
- How do I submit an Open Registration Request?
- How do I submit changes and update an event?
- How do I request a promotion code?
- What do I do if I need to change the date of an upcoming event?